At Divvito, our people come first
This is your opportunity to be part of the early employee team who all believe in Divvito's mission to create a positive and supportive ecosystem globally for people from all walks of life dealing with separation and ongoing shared parenting. We will be the largest global player in digital disruption in the divorce sector, outside of the legal minefield.
If you have had first-hand experience with separation as an adult or a child, or through a close family member or friend, your invaluable knowledge might be what we are looking for – a perfect mix of professional know-how and personal insights.
Divvito is an early-stage startup with bold global plans, so only apply if serious about making a positive change to more than 131 million couples globally every year.
Divvito helps separated parents communicate more effectively. We have developed a messaging app, Divvito Messenger, that mitigates inappropriate communication between parents. We’ve seen a 50% reduction in flagged messages with the first four weeks of use.
CURRENT POSITION AVAILABLE – ENGINEER
This role is a unique opportunity for the right candidate. While based in Brisbane, we will be pushing heavily into global markets mid 2019 so relocation opportunities could arise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player & culture junkie
- Intense ability to learn-as-you-go
- Write great code, code that is legible, pithy, efficient, modular, well-tested and handles any edge case you throw at it
- Design and implement front-end interfaces, underlying APIs, and serverless backend systems
- Collect and process data from multiple platforms and APIs
- Play a critical role in all architecture, code, testing and deployment decisions
- Design and implement native applications
- Troubleshoot and support system and application problems
- Ask questions to understand requirements
- Dive in and solve problems, big and small
- Don’t care ...
- Minimum 5 years of development experience
- Self-motivated, passionate attitude with the desire to take ownership and keep moving
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of cloud services like (bonus if familiar with Google Cloud services such as Firestore, GCM, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of JSON and API usage
- Work creatively to solve challenging problems
- Strong focus on delivering quality code. TDD, test automation skills etc
- Experience with native app development (eg Objective-C for IOS, Java for Android)
- Have worked with Natural Language Programming in the past
- Experience with machine learning systems
- Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
- Base salary and benefits
- Early employee options
- Endless coffee and pizza if staying back late to hit deadlines
If you have an insatiable appetite to learn, are a good communicator, great listener, work well in a team and also autonomously, this role would be perfect for you.
Commence late July.
Send through an email introduction, including your CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.
FUTURE POSITIONS OPENING SOON
- UX Designer
- Marketing & Acquisitions